- Again, Wright’s film begins and ends for me with the editing. The transitions are just so inspired.
- It’s really an orgy of style- split screen, great editing, animated flashbacks, swirling titles, Seinfeld-like music with audience laugh track cues much like Oliver stone’s natural born killers
- The narrative gets tough to stomach at times and certainly keeps it from coming too close to the top 10 of the year– but wright’s editing keeps driving the story forward
- Talented young cast from cera, pills, larson—Schwartzman is perfect as a smug producer
- Bill Pope from the matrix here as well
- A true hipster anthem in many respects- oodles of ironies and sarcasm
- Highly Recommend border- near the top 10 quality of the year
[…] Scott Pilgrim vs. the World – E. Wright […]